Millennium Coaching & Performance Feedback
Winner of the Platinum Best of Show
in the Aurora Awards Training Videos Category
Cindy Award Winner
- The Leader as Coach (15 minutes)
- Providing Performance Feedback (15 minutes)
- Coaching & Performance Feedback Training Scenes (8 dramatizations, 7 minutes each)
Coaching and performance feedback are emerging as two of the central
skills needed by those leading their organizations into the 21st century. In work
environments where conditions change quickly - where new technologies, new processes, new
products and new partners require that employees continuously learn, it is essential that
we all have ways of measuring how we are doing, of reinforcing successful performance and
of correcting where improvement is needed.
This 3 part series of programs from Quality Media Resources is designed to help team
leaders, supervisors, managers and others in the workplace learn the skills needed to
provide on-going, effective feedback to their team members and the coaching skills needed
to maximize employee potential.
MILLENNIUM - Coaching & Performance Feedback Series is a comprehensive
learning tool. It comes complete with handouts and facilitation materials and can be used
for self-directed individual study or for facilitated group learning.
MILLENNIUM - Coaching & Performance Feedback Series is a 3 part training
resource designed to assist managers, supervisors and team leaders in their efforts to
draw a bridge between the management skills they need and the leadership concepts their
organizations are embracing.
"The Leader as Coach" investigates the coaching skills which
are vital to any organizations learning and success. Topics include:
- Coaching in the 21st century organization.
- What does a coach do?
- Effective coaching.
- Who can coach whom?
- The leader as coach.
"Providing Performance Feedback" explores the skills needed to
support employee development in learning organizations. Topics include:
- The fear factor.
- What is performance feedback?
- How do you best provide performance feedback?
- Who should provide feedback to whom?
- Feedback and Leadership.
"Coaching & Performance Feedback Training Scenes" consists
of 8 short dramatizations:
- Scenario #1 - Always Late addresses chronic performance issues, accommodating
personal challenges and appropriate peer feedback.
- Scenario #2 - I Like Things Just As They Are investigates workplace fear and
resistance to change.
- Scenario #3 - GREAT Stuff looks at positive performance feedback, coaching
exceptional employees and creating learning environments.
- Scenario #4 - Attitude explores overcoming peer cynicism as well as peer coaching
- Scenario #5 - Maximizing Potential deals with coaching under-performing employees
and coaching more experienced team members.
- Scenario #6 - Do You Smell Something? focuses on counseling around personal
issues and uncomfortable situations.
- Scenario #7 - Lest I Offend You discusses feedback and discrimination concerns
and the impacts of delayed feedback.
- Scenario #8 - 360¡ Feedback looks at how to receive feedback as a team leader.